Alicante · Benissa · Canor
Luxury finca with tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools and sea views for sale in Canor, Benissa.
- Build 980 m²
- Plot 10.000 m²
- Separate small guest house with 1 bedroom, kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, roof terrace and normal terrace
- In total including the small guest house:
- 11 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms en suite
- 3 kitchens
- 1 indoor pool heated with an electric heating pump with a winter garden
- 1 Jacuzzi for 6 people
- 1 outdoor pool with a porch
- 1 tennis court
- 1 squash court
- 1 billiard room of approx. 80 m²
- 1 artificial river of 60 m with a cascade (own pump system). The water is going into a fish pond,
- 1 complete outdoor kitchen with dish washer, fridge, wooden oven, lava grill, electric cooking field, gas grill, bar and a covered dining area for 14 persons
- Several terraces and outside sitting.
- The finca is completely surrounded with natural stone walls with a length of 150 m.
- The property has 4 different entrances from 2 roads.
- There is a drive way through the plot from the main entrance road to another road.
- Completely private with a mature garden and more than 150 palm trees and many fruit trees including: lemons, mandarins, oranges, caquis, nísperos, figs, almonds, chirimoya, pears and mangos.
- Covered parking area in the entrance for 4 cars and open parking for several cars,
- Gas central heating with a tank
- Solar heating for warm water
- And so much more
- Do not delay your visit to this wonderful property
No content for now, for more information contact us
Cuesta de San Antonio (Jávea · Alicante)
Cumbre Del Sol (Benitachell · Alicante)
Moravit (Moraira · Alicante)
Sabatera (Moraira · Alicante)
Moraira (Moraira · Alicante)
Playa (Denia · Alicante)
Cap Blanc (Moraira · Alicante)
Montemar (Benissa · Alicante)
Villotel (Moraira · Alicante)
New Mortgage Law A significant number of buyers who purchase a new development villa on the Costa Blanca need financing to carry out the transaction. This is even true in the case of foreign buyers, a sector that tends to resort to Spanish banks to arrange their loans. The New... Read more +
What Are Energy Performance Certificates and Who Needs Them? In line with other European countries, Spain has introduced a law obliging property owners to get energy efficiency certificates (EPC) before they can sell or rent their homes. According to the Real Decreto 235-2013 this... Read more +