Alicante · Moraira · Paichi
We offer a stunning and refurbished big villa close to the town centre of Moraira. Good sea and mountain views. This villa is priced to make it sell quickly ..... This is a must see!!! So contact us for a viewing....
The distribution of the villa is as follows:
- Lower ground floor level: large parking area, three renovated garages with remote controlled doors, a utility room, a pool pump room and a shower room. From the parking area there is a gate to the open plot and steps up to the pool terrace and the ground floor.
- Ground floor level: a wonderful 270m² terrace which includes a luxury 10 x 5m pool [depth 140-260cm], pool shower and a superb l-shaped summer kitchen. You enter the ground floor through the front door at the side of the villa or through the open naya at the side of the pool terrace. The ground floor consists of a living/dining area, a separate fully equipped kitchen with door to the pool terrace, a house bathroom, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom two and bedroom three with an en-suite shower room. The entrance hall from the front door has a staircase to the first floor and ample space to install a door if you prefer to have the two levels separate. In the hallway there is a very large storage cupboard.
- First floor level: The main entrance is up eleven steps from the parking area, you enter into an amazing l-shaped open naya with wonderful views over the pool terrace to the sea and mountains. You enter into an open plan living/dining room with feature corner fireplace and two walls of glass. To the left is a modern, fully equipped, open kitchen with Silestone worktops and next to it is an indoor summer kitchen including a barbecue and a door out to the naya. Down the hallway you will find a large house bathroom with both shower and jacuzzi, two bedrooms and the master bedroom which has a large en-suite bathroom with both shower and jacuzzi.
- Roof terrace: By covered steps from the first floor open naya you reach the roof terrace with a large open space, a large open naya and breathtaking views.
- Externally: The terraced garden around the sides and the back of the villa has been beautifully landscaped, a mix of lawns and terraces, with seating areas for all time of day.
No content for now, for more information contact us
Lliber (Llíber · Alicante)
Cumbre Del Sol (Benitachell · Alicante)
Paichi (Moraira · Alicante)
Benimarco (Benissa · Alicante)
Cap Blanc (Moraira · Alicante)
Benimeit (Moraira · Alicante)
Altea (Altea · Alicante)
Benimeit (Moraira · Alicante)
Playa (Denia · Alicante)
New Mortgage Law A significant number of buyers who purchase a new development villa on the Costa Blanca need financing to carry out the transaction. This is even true in the case of foreign buyers, a sector that tends to resort to Spanish banks to arrange their loans. The New... Read more +
What Are Energy Performance Certificates and Who Needs Them? In line with other European countries, Spain has introduced a law obliging property owners to get energy efficiency certificates (EPC) before they can sell or rent their homes. According to the Real Decreto 235-2013 this... Read more +